Grab these free mandala animal SVG files! Click on the thumbnail images of each design to head to the download page, no sign-up required.
- Beautiful zentangle-like patterns in animal silhouettes
- Options for using this design: Print then Cut feature in Cricut Design Space to create a single layered design that follows the outline of the silhouette (beginner-friendly), or cut the intricate design and weed (more advanced crafting)
- Perfect for t-shirts, home decor (like throw pillows!), tote bags and more
- For more relaxing designs, see the rest of our mandala SVG cut files
Disclosure: If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site and keeping our designs free for all.
Tons of Fonts & SVGs for Just $1!
Try out their subscription to get access to millions of beautiful fonts, crafts, graphics and more for just $1 this month!
Use these digital craft cutting files with your:
Images below show you how each craft file looks, but you can head to each individual post for a longer description of the colors, font or text, and layering components of each design.
Free SVG & PNG Designs
See a showcase of the craft files available for download. To grab the free files, click on the image (or corresponding link below it) of the design(s) you would like to head to the individual download pages.
Man's best friend is so zen.
Bull terrier | Chihuahua | Collie | Dachshund | Doberman | French bulldog | German shepherd | Golden retriever | Husky | Poodle | Paw print
See all Dog Mandala SVGs →
Mesmerizing feathery friends.
Cardinal | Eagle hawk | Flamingo | Hummingbird | Parrot | Peacock | Penguin | Raven crow | Swan | Toucan
See all Bird Mandala SVGs →
Relax on the barn.
Cow | Duck | Goat | Horse | Pig | Bunny rabbit | Rooster
See all Farm Mandala SVGs →
Ideas to Use these Files
Get creative with way on how to use any of our SVG digital cuttable files!
- Cut from vinyl to decorate coffee mugs, tumblers, water bottles
- Use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) to make a t-shirt or baby onesie
- Create beautiful home decor as wall art, throw pillows, stick-on decals, wood signs
- Make stickers to use in a planner, or for kids
- Adapt for other craft projects like scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper projects
- Dress up a party as fun decorations or a stencil for a background
- Use as is for a cute or pretty wall art printable
- And more!
Use these Etsy worthy digital cut files come in a variety of formats to use with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Brother Workspace and other crafting software:
- SVG (scalable vector graphic) file
- PNG file (transparent vector clip art)
- DXF file