Snag these free retro valentine SVG files! Download all the files at once at the bottom.
- Cursive script bubble letters with fancy tails and swashes for a groovy 60s, 70s, or 80s vibe
- Use for t-shirts, home decor, party decorations & more
- You’ll also love our other free valentine SVG files
LIKE FREE SVGS? FOLLOW US!
This post contains affiliate links, marked with an asterisk (*). See disclosure for details.
Design DetailsUse these digital craft cutting files with your Cricut machine*, Silhouette machine*, Brother Scan N Cut* or other craft machine!
Color: The downloadable files come in multiple colors. Phrases include pink text, yellow outline, and various colors for the text shadow.
Font/Text: This design comes with multiple phrases in a fat script with extra glyphs: Happy Valentine's Day, You're Groovy, Be Mine, Love.
Layering components: The pink saying sit on a yellow outline of the word, which is atop an extrude of the text to give a 3d effect.
For the heart, the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple stripes sit atop a white heart with a black layer to look like a 3d outline underneath.
Pre-Made Designs in this Free Bundle
Below is a showcase of each individual design in the download.
Or customize the file as you wish! The SVG file format makes it easy to resize, change colors, add, subtract, and modify. Ungroup the features to move or use any part of the design.
Rules of Use
All free downloads on All the SVGs are for personal use only. You must purchase a commercial license to use our designs for business purposes.
For details on what is and isn't allowed, as well as how to obtain permission for commercial use, please see the license terms on our FAQs page.
Your download includes (1) .zip file with the following file formats:
- SVG file – (scalable vector graphic) to use with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Suite, Inkscape, and more
- PNG file (300 dpi high resolution clipart with transparent background) - includes color version for print then cut (if applicable) and/or black and white version to trace
- DXF file – to use with Silhouette Studio’s free basic software (*If you have trouble using this file, upload the black and white PNG file to trace or upgrade to Silhouette Designer Edition*)
Download PNG, SVG Files for Free
Due to vast differences in technology, we are unable to provide any technical assistance or answer specific questions about your cutting machine’s compatibility with our files.
However, you may check our FAQ's page for answers to common problems like download errors.
Thank you for your understanding!
Ideas to Use this Design
Get creative with way on how to use any of our SVG digital cuttable files!
- Cut from vinyl to decorate coffee mugs, tumblers, water bottles
- Use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) to make a t-shirt or baby onesie
- Create beautiful home decor as wall art, throw pillows, stick-on decals, wood signs
- Make stickers to use in a planner, or for kids
- Adapt for other craft projects like scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper projects
- Dress up a party as fun decorations or a stencil for a background
- Use as is for a cute or pretty wall art printable
- And more!