When spring has sprung and nature regains its warmth and color, can't help but be in the mood to get in some crafting. Add some brightness to your day with these free spring fonts (including some Easter bunny fonts!) for projects, logos, blogs, graphic design and more.
- We've got you covered from cute and quirky handwritten fonts to fancy and airy cursive script lettering
- Use for Easter party decorations and favors, signs and banners, printable wall art home decor & more
- And if you're up for more cool, creative, and beautiful lettering, check out the top free fonts for commercial use to play around with
Disclosure: If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site and keeping our designs free for all.
Save your energy from perusing thousands of fonts with our favorite spring and Easter fonts. We've done all the hard work so you can focus your efforts on the fun stuff: creating! Rejuvenate with these refreshing fonts to use through March, April and into early May.
Factors in Font Selection
We've searched high and low for a diverse array of fonts to fit your project needs. Our goal was to find the best collection of fonts that include as many of these characteristics listed below as possible.
1. Most popular trends to classic timeless styles (elegant modern, fancy vintage, rustic farmhouse, clean and simple minimalist, etc).
2. Downloadable alphabet and/or dingbat (picture) ttf or otf files that work well on desktop, laptop computers (Android and iPad tablets are a bit more tricky).
4. A collection that includes thick, bold fonts; thin, modern handwritten script; cursive calligraphy; masculine and feminine fonts, texture like distressed or grunge or with extra tails, glyphs, and swashes; serif, sans serif, and more.
5. Beautiful, Pinterest-worthy typography for cool font pairings or combinations that go well together (aka great graphic designer quality), which can be used for weddings, baby showers, professional events, logos and more.
Personal vs Commercial Use
Personal use means you are using a designer’s work for your own projects with no business interest. This applies to most crafters, who want to use pretty fonts, clipart, etc to customize a vinyl project, create a wood sign, or other DIY project.
However, if you plan to use the designs for your business, whether to sell or even give away for free, then you will need a commercial license in order to use the font legally.
Most times, free fonts are only for personal use with the option to upgrade for business use. But sometimes, designers are really generous and let you use their free fonts for both personal and commercial purposes.
Check the fonts section below for licensing information we found.
Easter and Spring Fonts for Free
At the time this post was published, all the following fonts were free for personal and commercial use. However, please check the download site page for the most current license information.
Images below show you how each craft file looks, but you can head to each individual post for a longer description of the colors, font or text, and layering components of each design.
Free SVG & PNG Designs
Following is a showcase of the craft files. To download, click on the preview image (or corresponding link underneath) of the preferred design(s) to head to the individual posts with the link to download the files. Enjoy!
- Honey: Bee Mine* (handwritten font with a honeybee in each letter)
- Fresh Linens: Ontel* (brush calligraphy script)
- Caterpillar: Hey Butterfly* (modern script with butterfly glyphs)
- Hatching: Fruit of Heaven* (mixed case hand lettering)
- Garden: Sunflower* (casual handwritten font)
- Easter: Happy Rabbit* (rounded caps with bunny ears coming out of the top of each letter)
- Blossom: Fajrina* (airy script with fancy tails)
- Dandelion: Luna* (medium light handwriting)
Most Popular Premium Fonts
Looking for more beautiful font picks for your fun spring and Easter crafting projects or to use in your business?
Snag these limited-time font bundle deals while they last!
- Spring Whisper, Blush Lovely, and more fonts for year-round crafting*
- Georgia Peach, Sweet Berry, and other refreshing fonts*
- Spring Break, Rosebud and more quaint fonts*
Grab these fun, easy Spring and Easter fonts while they're free and check out the bundle deals for more font goodies!
Tips for Using Fonts in Crafting
Downloading and installing fonts
The free download files will come in a zipped folder. Extract the files and download to your computer. Make sure you close out and reopen Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio for the new font(s) to appear.
Combining script text
When you insert text into Cricut Design Space, you will need to adjust letter spacing to connect letters. Don’t forget to weld to combine the text so each word cuts out as a single piece instead of by individual letters.
If welding text fills in the space in letters (such as a, d, p, etc), then undo the weld, enlarge the text, and try welding again.
Some cursive fonts may become too thin for weeding if used as small text. Reserve for use on large signs, etc.