Snag these free St. Patrick unicorn head SVG files!
- Three unicorn face designs; use the phrase "Lucky and Magical" with any of the designs
- Use for t-shirts, home decor, party decorations & more
- Looking for more fun SVGs? Check our the rest of our free unicorn SVG files or holiday SVG files!
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE DESIGN(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the free files.
Disclosure: If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site and keeping our designs free for all.
Tons of Fonts & SVGs for Just $1!
Creative Fabrica is running an awesome promo!*
Try out their subscription to get access to millions of beautiful fonts, crafts, graphics and more for just $1 this month!
Use these digital craft cutting files with your:
- Cricut machine*
- Silhouette machine*
- Brother Scan N Cut*
- or other craft machine!
Color: The downloadable files come in traditional Irish, St. Paddy's Day colors: green, yellow gold, black, orange, and rainbow.
Font/Text: The quote "Lucky and Magical" is written in two font styles. "Lucky and" is in skinny tall caps, with a horseshoe in the place of the "u." To make "magical" stand out, it's written in a beautiful calligraphy cursive script with alternate swashes for some of the letters.
Layering components: The forehead area contains parts that are sitting on top of part of the horn and/or ears, such as the leprechaun hat on top of the hair, the pot of gold atop the rainbow horn, and the heart and four leaf clovers above the tuft of hair above the horn.
Or customize the file as you wish! The SVG file format makes it easy to resize, change colors, add, subtract, and modify. Ungroup the features to move or use any part of the design.
Rules of Use
All free downloads on All the SVGs are for personal use only. You must purchase a commercial license to use our designs for business purposes.
For details on what is and isn't allowed, as well as how to obtain permission for commercial use, please see the license terms on our FAQs page.
These Etsy worthy digital cut files are compatible with Cricut Maker & Explore Air*, Silhouette Portrait & Cameo*, and other cutting machines.
Your download includes (1) .zip file with the following file formats:
- SVG file – (scalable vector graphic) to use with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Suite, Inkscape, and more
- PNG file (300 dpi high resolution clipart with transparent background) - includes color version for print then cut (if applicable) and/or black and white version to trace
- DXF file – to use with Silhouette Studio’s free basic software (*If you have trouble using this file, upload the black and white PNG file to trace or upgrade to Silhouette Designer Edition*)
Download PNG, SVG Files for Free
Clicking the hyperlink in the light green box below will trigger an automatic download to your device. For best results, download from a desktop or laptop computer.
Snag this Free Design:
[Personal use only. To help us continue to offer our files for no charge, please save or share this post. Thank you!]
Share to Facebook | Save to Pinterest
Grab the Freebie: Download Design File(s)
Due to vast differences in technology, we are unable to provide any technical assistance or answer specific questions about your cutting machine’s compatibility with our files.
However, you may check our FAQ's page for answers to common problems like download errors.
Common solutions that will likely fix the issue(s) would be to download from a desktop or laptop computer. Also, please clear browser cookies.
Thank you for your understanding!
More Craft Inspiration
Ideas to Use this Design
Get creative with way on how to use any of our SVG digital cuttable files!
- Cut from vinyl to decorate coffee mugs, tumblers, water bottles
- Use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) to make a t-shirt or baby onesie
- Create beautiful home decor as wall art, throw pillows, stick-on decals, wood signs
- Make stickers to use in a planner, or for kids
- Adapt for other craft projects like scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper projects
- Dress up a party as fun decorations or a stencil for a background
- Use as is for a cute or pretty wall art printable
- And more!
Leave a Reply