Snag this free Aunt Tia Bear SVG file!
- A handful of different designs as knockouts in this woodland animal silhouette
- Use for HTV iron-on t-shirts, Christmas pajamas, and more
- Prefer a different term? Check out the entire collection of family SVG files
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE DESIGN(S):
Look for a colored box in this same light green shade towards the end of this post. There you will find the hyperlink to snag the free files.
Disclosure: If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site and keeping our designs free for all.
Tons of Fonts & SVGs for Just $1!
Try out their subscription to get access to millions of beautiful fonts, crafts, graphics and more for just $1 this month!
Use these digital craft cutting files with your:
Color: The downloadable files come in yellow.
Font/Text: The bear silhouette features several designs, including a beautiful tribal bohemian arrow font, adorable script font with cute paw print, elegant caps with sophisticated flourishes, vintage font with evergreen trees, and a skinny font with a pretty plant.
Layering components: The designs contain two layers; text and drawings sit atop the bear's silhouette.
Or customize the file as you wish! The SVG file format makes it easy to resize, change colors, add, subtract, and modify. Ungroup the features to move or use any part of the design.
Rules of Use
All free downloads on All the SVGs are for personal use only. You must purchase a commercial license to use our designs for business purposes.
For details on what is and isn't allowed, as well as how to obtain permission for commercial use, please see the license terms on our FAQs page.
Your download includes (1) .zip file with the following file formats:
- SVG file – (scalable vector graphic) to use with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Suite, Inkscape, and more
- PNG file (300 dpi high resolution clipart with transparent background) - includes color version for print then cut (if applicable) and/or black and white version to trace
- DXF file – to use with Silhouette Studio’s free basic software (*If you have trouble using this file, upload the black and white PNG file to trace or upgrade to Silhouette Designer Edition*)
Download PNG, SVG Files for Free
Clicking the hyperlink in the light green box below will trigger an automatic download to your device. For best results, download from a desktop or laptop computer.
Due to vast differences in technology, we are unable to provide any technical assistance or answer specific questions about your cutting machine’s compatibility with our files.
However, you may check our FAQ's page for answers to common problems like download errors.
Common solutions that will likely fix the issue(s) would be to download from a desktop or laptop computer. Also, please clear browser cookies.
Thank you for your understanding!
More Craft Inspiration
Ideas to Use this Design
Get creative with way on how to use any of our SVG digital cuttable files!
- Cut from vinyl to decorate coffee mugs, tumblers, water bottles
- Use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) to make a t-shirt or baby onesie
- Create beautiful home decor as wall art, throw pillows, stick-on decals, wood signs
- Make stickers to use in a planner, or for kids
- Adapt for other craft projects like scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper projects
- Dress up a party as fun decorations or a stencil for a background
- Use as is for a cute or pretty wall art printable
- And more!