Grab these free holiday unicorn head SVG files! Click on the thumbnail images of each design to head to the download page, no sign-up required.
- Unique unicorn faces to use all year round
- For each season and various annual holidays and celebrations
- See the rest of our free unicorn SVG files and holiday SVGs
Disclosure: If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site and keeping our designs free for all.
Tons of Fonts & SVGs for Just $1!
Try out their subscription to get access to millions of beautiful fonts, crafts, graphics and more for just $1 this month!
Use these digital craft cutting files with your:
Images below show you how each craft file looks, but you can head to each individual post for a longer description of the colors, font or text, and layering components of each design.
Free SVG & PNG Designs
See a showcase of the craft files available for download. To grab the free files, click on the image (or corresponding link below it) of the design(s) you would like to head to the individual download pages.
For the months of December, January and February
- Christmas - snowflake snowman, Rudolph reindeer, candy cane elf, holly Santa hat, poinsettia
- New Year's
- Valentine's - love is magical, heart bow
For the months of March and April
- St. Patrick's Day - leprechaun hat, rainbow and pot of gold, and lucky four leaf clovers
- Easter - bunny, patterned colored eggs
- Mardi Gras
For the months of May, June, July, and August
- Patriotic designs for Memorial Day and Independence Day
- Summer tropical beach with hibiscus
- Mermaid faces
For the months of September, October, and November
- Back to School - with apples and stars
- Halloween - witch hat, Frankenstein's monster, and bats and spiders
- Thanksgiving - turkey, pilgrim, and pumpkin
Ideas to Use these Files
Get creative with way on how to use any of our SVG digital cuttable files!
- Cut from vinyl to decorate coffee mugs, tumblers, water bottles
- Use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) to make a t-shirt or baby onesie
- Create beautiful home decor as wall art, throw pillows, stick-on decals, wood signs
- Make stickers to use in a planner, or for kids
- Adapt for other craft projects like scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper projects
- Dress up a party as fun decorations or a stencil for a background
- Use as is for a cute or pretty wall art printable
- And more!
Use these Etsy worthy digital cut files come in a variety of formats to use with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Brother Workspace and other crafting software:
- SVG (scalable vector graphic) file
- PNG file (transparent vector clip art)
- DXF file